Monday, June 15, 2009

A Glimmer of Hope for Us Too?

Well after my triade last June 10 (see post) with $hiti, where I told them that since they would not lift a finger to help us keep our home (refusing to lower the interest rate from 8 3/4%, or to modify the loan, etc.) I told them that they could take the house and that we would not be making any payments at all, and reminded them that since we are in the first year of a Chap 13 (where they are not listed as creditors, yet) that we could stall any forclosure attempt at least for another two years,.....and even then appeal appeal appeal where it will be tied up for even more years,.....and then in frustration I think I hung up on Alysa. Sorry about that hun. I know, I know, you are only doing your job and your checks say $hitiGroup on them. We KNOW where your loyalties lie.

Anyways, several moments later the phone rings and it is Annette @ 866-255-3901 Ex. 52192 (She wouldnt give her last name but said her extention # would ID her) Do any of these $hitiFolk have last names?

Where was I? Oh yeah. It seems they have moved our case OUT of the "Loss Mitigation" Department and into the EXECUTIVE Department, at least that is what Annette said, so I guess we are making progress in our quest and moving up the ladder.

Anyways, her first question to me was like music to my ears. "What is it that you would like us to do for you?"

Imagine that! Maybe there is hope for us yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment