Wednesday, February 16, 2011

$hiti-Offer: $hort-$ale

Isnt it wonderful that $hiti wants to help us with our upside-down underwater mortgage. This is their idea of helping: (click once to enlarge, then again to enlarge even more)




As an added bonus, they want to give us $16,977 cash for help with our re-location.....!! Isnt that nice of them?



And here is my response to $hiti's $hiti Offer:

Dear $hiti;

Thank you for your offer to help but I dont see how agreeing to a short sale will help us to keep our home. However, it is nice to know that you are willing to reduce the principal for a short sale so I am wondering why would you not want to reduce the principal for us so that we would not owe so much more than the home is worth? In other words (let me get this straight) you are willing to reduce the principal for sale to a stranger but are not willing to reduce the principal for us so that we can put our upside down mortgage right?

Also I am thinking if you are willing to give us $16,977 to help with our relocation, why cant you just (reduce our principal) and then apply that $16,977 to our arrears?

Anything SHORT of helping us to keep our (one and only) home, I say to you...

Kiss my ass and.....



Bring on the Mother Fuckin Lawyers, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment